Trabajé en IBM como practicante (Menos de un año)
- Good salaries (according to what I have been told)
- Nice canteen with tasty food
- A lot of diversity and interesting colleagues
- Quite good offices with everything you might need
- Unfeasible to live in Zurich without a Swiss salary (I was with an external scholarship)
- Some people might be unpleasant
- The place is quite far from Zurich and not very easy to reach (by train and bus, or only by bus, but be careful to the bus schedules)
Me postulé a través de una recomendación de un empleado. El proceso me llevó 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en IBM (Zúrich (Suiza)) en febrero de 2021.
I got referred and was invited for a zoom interview.
I was interviewed by three members of the team. Initially they asked me about my experience and about the ML/NLP projects I worked on. Then I was asked some technical questions (python data structures, their complexity and implementation, difference between python lists and numpy arrays, ...) and eventually a simple algorithmic problem.
Preguntas de entrevistas